Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer fun!

After a rough start with sick babies and a sick daddy I would say that we are now getting into a groove with summer. We wake up, Paige usually first at about 5:30, and I lay in the bed with her and we stare at each other, babble and I attempt to get her to sleep a little more but I have yet to be successful. She is just a early bird I guess. Owen wakes up about a hour later then it's time for breakfast, which is oatmeal with a fruit puree then bottles. We then play for a while before setting out for a walk. The rest of our day is play, sleep, eat, read, in whatever order feels right at the time.

Here Owen attempted to climb over his sissy and she was very tolerant, even when he got stuck and had to wiggle and kick his way over. It was adorable!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment