Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inch Worm...

So Little Owen has been on the move for a few weeks now. He's really starting to pick up some speed too! It's still not a real "crawl" being that he uses mostly his arms and drags the rest of his body behind him. It surprises me how quickly he can go from point A to B in seconds. He also lets nothing stand in his way, including his sister. I have had to rescue her a few times when he attempts to bulldozer right over her.

He continues to have two bottom teeth and no sign of others but him seems a little fussy from time to time due to some teething stuff.

He also loves to be walked around in carriers and enjoyed being hauled around on daddy's back while he did the dishes and watered the yard this evening.

I can't get enough of his little smiles, babbling, and laughter. Almost forgot to mention that he is saying "MaMa"! It could be some baby babble but I choose to believe that he is saying "Mommy I love you and you will always be the number one woman in my life"..  Yep, that is exactly what he is saying..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment