Friday, June 10, 2011

Babies!


Owen and Paige continue to change everyday. We have movement, teeth, and personalities all developing and changing right before our eyes. Owen went from a roll to a inch worm crawl within what seems like a few days and now he is all over the place. Baby proofing will be a must in the next week or so. I learned today that he can no longer sit in the double bassinet. Luckily he just sat at the edge and screamed at the top of his lungs while watching me get ready. When I saw him I was scared and amazed all at the same time. How did my little baby pull himself up and holy crap don't fall were my exact thoughts. Little O also have his first two teeth come in. I don't know the exact day but it has caused a few fussy nights and irritable little O... Paige continues to do her sky diver impression without forward motion but in the last week she has been getting up on her knees with her belly off the ground so it won't be long. I have a feeling she will be more of a traditional crawler where O is doing the worm thing first. Today Nana came for a visit at lunch and discovered that Paige has TWO TEETH... That explains all the chewing and slobbering.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment