Monday, January 17, 2011

On my own..

Mom, Julie and the kids just left and now the babies and I will do our best to stay merry over the next day or so until our daddy makes it back to us.  The visit was great and I'm very thankful for the help.  It was great to see the babies interact with Jalie and Ross.  Paige LOVED Ross...  Each time he talked to her she stayed glued to him and gave him some of her biggest smiles.  Jalie did a great job of keeping them entertained by reading and singing to them, she was also a great help with baths and changing diapers.

Mom, Julie and I had a great time giving each other heck, of course..  We forced granny to walk with us. The walk included a big hill which Jalie at the top yelled "GO Granny Go!" HA!  It was a lot of fun to get out of the house with everyone.  Oh and I must not forget the babies had their first trip to the mall.  Aunt Julie promised to buy Paige all the shoes she could ever want.  After walking around for a bit I quickly regretted taking them in the first place, too many people, too many germs..

No comments:

Post a Comment