Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big Day!

Today seems full and long in a good way.  The babies slept in after the 4am feeding til 8:30!  Thank you babies:)  Then we had a skype date with Aunt Alicia and Tony.  She was able to see the babies for the first time and I got a virtual tour of her house in Germany.  I have this dream that they will move back to Las Cruces and I will have my best friend back.

After our time with Alicia it was a quick bottle then off for a walk.  We started out with both babies awake and I heard a giggle from Owen's seat..  I quickly glanced under the blanket and he had a grin from ear to ear and was looking at his little froggy friend that hangs out on his car seat handle.  I haven't heard it again since even though I've tried.  I was able to grab a short nap after the walk then Nana showed up for a visit.  We have since enjoyed play time on the floor complete with tummy time, a nice meal and now we are winding down.

Doesn't sound like a whole lot but for this mama it's a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment