Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mommy and Owen

Last night I was able to get back to my mommy group and this time I took Owen along.  He was a good little baby!  The ladies made over his cuteness and Barbara bounced him around to give me a short break.  It was nice to get out and be around other new mommies but I felt a little guilty because daddy had just came back to town from Mississippi, but being the great hubby he is he understands how good it is for me to get out and was happy to let us take off for a few hours.

We are happy to have our daddy back!

Today our walk with neighbors Carla, Mateo and Molly was cut short due to the wind so we decided to come back to the house and she could teach me baby massage.  Paige was asleep so I practiced on Owen.  He seemed to enjoy it and I hope to do it regularly.  Paige got a shorter version when she woke up, she was all grins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment