Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MO

Tonight Ben and Amy came over to see the twins for the first time.  They were kind enough to bring dinner, mmm pizza.  The visit was very nice being that I went all day just talking baby talk.  Unfortunately the night did not end so well.  We got a call from Jon letting us know that Mo passed away.  Mo's health had been going down over the past year and over the last few weeks she was losing weight.  Even with all of that it's hard to imagine that she is gone.  Geri was able to visit her a few weeks ago and I'm so glad they had a good visit.  I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her but in the time that I did spend with her I felt loved and enjoyed her company.  Two years ago Mo came to live in LC for several months and I spent many evenings hanging out with her.  We would laugh about things on TV, go for drives, and she would always share her special snacks with me.  Her time in LC was special for Dan and Geri and I'm glad that I was able to have that time with her as well.  I really wish she could have meet the twins.  It's hard now knowing that none of our grandparents will ever know our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment