Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 Months

Babies, yesterday you were three months old! We didn't have a real exciting day, mostly because mommy was sick but we did have a nice relaxing day. The real treat was that daddy was home with us too.

You guys keep us on our toes and I'm loving every minute of it. You are also doing a fabulous job of sleeping at night. You are both in your cribs by 9pm and sleep til 6am with the occasional need for mommy or daddy to give you your paci.

You both love to hear people talk to you and you respond with what is the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. We have been enjoying walks on most days and a few times it has been warm enough for me to leave you uncovered and you love to look around outside.

Although I don't want you to grow up because I want you to be my babies forever, I can't wait to see what the next three months will bring. Love you both with all of my heart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment