Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful.

Thanksgiving has come and gone.  It was a week full of family, fun, food, and sickness..  Yep, I started off the break with vomiting and now I have a cold.  I thought the yacking was because I ate my weight in nutella but now Cameron and Nana may have fallen victim to whatever it was as well.  I hope everyone's recovery is speedy like mine and they don't catch a cold a few days after. 

Some highlights of the week.  Kickball, a little windy but fun!  Nana's sweet potatoes, so delicious I've ate them everyday since.  Eating at El Sombero with Jon and the boys, Nana, Jenni, Sharon B.,her niece and daughter, Sharon P., Todd and Conner, and of course my babies and Dan!  Two trips to High Desert for beers with good friends and family.

Paige and Owen highlights included Owen signing "more".. Paige doing a little jig while listening to country music with the family...  Paige running interception anytime Owen headed toward someone.  She had to make sure she got there first.   

Now to get ready for Christmas..  Oh man.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment