Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday!

The week went by fast and I'm ready for a nice weekend home with my little family.  I'm happy to report that we got out for a walk everyday!  One day we even made it over to Tere's for a nice walk with her, William and Carol.  Needless to say we got a fair bit of attention with our two double strollers and irresistibly cute boy/girl twins.  Walking in that neighborhood had me wishin we could put our house up for sale but I've since calmed down and realized that I can always just drive over to enjoy a walk there.  Another exciting first,  Owen pooped in the tub!  I've heard parents joking about it and got to experience first hand.  Luckily Nana was there to help fish out the little turds before they got any poop on them:) hehe....  Tonight I'm headed to a stroller workout at Veteran's park, then Nana is coming over so I can head out for a much needed mama's night out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment