Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Run Mama!

Tonight after work I meet four of my mama friends and their babies down at the river for a run.  We have decided to run a 5k in February so we need to move.  We ran/walked three miles and I think I ran a little over a mile all together.  Not feeling to bad about that and it's a good starting off point.  Now if I can just keep it up.  The hard part is picking up the babes, driving somewhere and putting them straight into the stroller.  They don't seem too happy about it either, but hopefully they will get used to it and it's nice for us to get out and be active together.  I want exercise to always be a part of their lives and this is a great way to introduce them to it.

Must mention that Owie has been a picky eater lately.  He has gotten to where things that must be chewed  get pushed out with his tounge.  Tonight however, he shoveled in the sweet potatoes like he has never eaten.  He looked like a little chipmunk hoarding nuts in his cheeks..  Paige has been doing great at eating and pretty much eats anything we put in front of her..  She is just like her mama..

No comments:

Post a Comment