Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I beg and plead...

Please stop growing!  My babies are growing way too fast.  I need to find a magic bottle or sponge to soak this all up.  I tell myself everyday, "cherish this time. remember this moment forever." We have two of the sweetest little babies and I can't get enough of them.  I love their little faces, the way they smell, and their sweet little voices. 

Yesterday walking with Carla and Mateo, Carla was saying a word in spanish to Paige, she then explained that it meant "little doll" and I agreed.  Pagie has the longest eye lashes, blue blue eyes and chubby little cheeks.  I still can't believe that we made something so beautiful. 
Then there is my little Owen who also has very long eye lashes (must be from daddy) and chubby cheeks.  Owen also has the sweetest little smile that makes we want to cry...Best Babies Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment