Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to routine...

So last week Jon, Derek and Papaw Joe were all here.  Jon for the Death March and Joe to visit and help out while our daddy went to Phoenix for work.  Papaw, of course, was again a huge help!  He feed babies and mama very well.  I think I ate more veggies last week than I have in months.  Hopefully we can keep it up now.  The plan tonight is baked potatoes and broccoli, yummm!

Dan had a good time in Phoenix, mostly because he got to hang out with Alex and Nathan.  I was a little jealous but I don't think I'm ready to be away from my babies for any extended amount of time and I don't know when that's gonna happen.  Dan picked up some cool gifts for the babies (pirate octopus, a stuffed turtle, and "The Grouchy Ladybug" book). 

It was a good week and with Papaw here it was much easier than I had anticipated, but I'm happy to have our daddy home and getting back to our routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment