Monday, April 11, 2011

Goodbye Weekend:(

It's Monday which means I'm back at work and the babies are at daycare.  Each day that gets closer to summer I crave more time with Paige and Owen.  I look forward to not rushing in the morning and lots of play time.  Saturday I was out of the house more than usual.  I met with Tere (twin mom) for coffee at her house.  I left O&P with daddy and her babies were napping so we had plenty of time to visit.  It's so nice to talk with someone going through this fantastic experience as well.  After that I headed to Tracy's house for a purse party.  I spent more money on a purse than I ever have, a whole $40...  After that it was home to get ready for a date.  Nana came for a sleep over and we went on a date, shopping and dinner.  We wanted to see a movie but after seeing a long line with decided to look for a tv stand instead.

Sunday was a lazy day at home.  The weather turned cold and windy so getting out was not something we wanted to do.  Nana helped me organize the house a little better and now there is a little more room to move around all things baby. 

Now lets hope that the work days go by fast and the evenings slow...  Next weekend sis and the kids are heading this way and we may go get pics of the kids taken.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment