Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Once apon a time...

Little Owie has got his daddy's love of reading that is for sure. Here he is on the way home from Carlsbad with one of his favorite books in hand. The last line in this book is 'the moon is high, the sea is deep and they rock, and rock and rock to sleep'. I rock him when I read that line and he laughs, it's so sweet.

He has started to carry books to us wanting us to read to him. He gets a little frustrated when it's a big one and it's difficult to carry. I have to confess that today I hid "brown bear, brown bear', because after two days of it I just couldn't take it anymore. He quickly returned to his two other favorite's 'Here comes Halloween' and 'Star War Heros'.

Paige also likes to be read  but she would rather climb over something or play with her blocks. Several times a day she will come and try to take away the book that I'm reading to Owen. I think it's her way of saying "enough with him mom, come play with me".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment