Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello!

So there has been the maaamaa and dada but I think Paige's first official word is "HAI" aka Hi! She has been going around the house saying "Hai".  Yesterday while grocery shopping she said "Hai" to a few ladies who stopped to admire the incredible cuteness contained in the stroller.  So that's it, I'm making it official, her first word is "HAI"..HI! 

In other Holiday news we got to have Christmas with our Nana last night.  Today we had many little friends over to make ornaments.  They really didn't turn out like I hoped but it was nice to see our friends.  It was a little tight with four adults and nine childern but it worked..  Paige tried to hang with the big boys and play catch while Owie stuck close to his mama... 

I'm starting to get comfortable with this stay-at-home thing, but only 4 more days till I'm a working gal again.  I'm just fortunate that I not only have the best job in the world, Mommy to Paige and Owen, but I also love being a school social worker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment