Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This time last year we were getting to know our Paige and Owen and trying to learn how to take care of two babies.  I have to say we are doing a pretty good job so far!

It's 8:30 and these little owls are wide awake.  It's Halloween so I guess it's time for a celebrating. They are enjoying a little play time on the floor with Nana and daddy. We had little monkey costumes but they never made it on.  They did however wear their skeleton jammies to daycare and to dinner so that was their dress up.  After dinner we had a few trick or treaters and the babies liked looking at the little kids.  Next year I'm sure will be more exciting with candy and costumes.  Oh and don't forget the pumpkin carving, that is a must next year.

Tomorrow is a big day.  They move into the 1 year old room.  I said goodbye to the ladies in the baby room today and cried a little. They were a little dramatic at times but they were very good at taking care of my babies and I always felt safe with them in their care.  I've been told the ladies in the next room are great as well.  It's just change and that is always a bit hard for this mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment