Friday, October 28, 2011

Dear Sweet Babies

Tomorrow you are one!  It's so hard to believe that it's been a whole year.  Call me crazy (you're daddy actually did) but I want to do it all over again.  The amount of love and joy you have brought into our lives in such a short time is indescribable.  You have made us a family and being your mommy is the most amazing role I have, or will ever have in my life.

This time last year I'm pretty sure I had just enjoyed a very large dinner of Penne Con Sugo with meatballs from Lorenzos after being starved all day as they tried to induce me.  You guys were in no hurry and almost 48 hours after they tried every trick in the book the doc decided it was time to meet you.  Less than an hour later your daddy was helping give you your first bath while I recovered.  That was the first night of the rest of our lives as a family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment