Friday, September 13, 2013

Planes

It's Friday and I guess dada and I were both in the mood to shake up our evening because we did something new and went to the movies for the first time as a family.  O and P your first movie was monsters university in Carlsbad but this movie I consider a big milestone for us.  We had as much fun as you can with two two-year-olds, with all the seat/lap jumping and Paige's six trips to the potty, but it was full of perfect little moments that made me laugh and smile.  Highlights for mama were Owen sitting on dada's lap making plane noises during the big race scene, Paige telling mama that she loved me more than ice cream during one of the many potty breaks, and you little stinkers having a little dance party in the isle to the groovy music playing while the credits rolled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment