Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nana to the Rescue!

Babies this past weekend was a rough one. Your dada and I were both sick and we were hurtin! I had been feeling it most of the week but tried to convince myself Saturday morning that I felt "better". I managed to get us dressed and out the door for our pal Emerson's birthday party but before the candles were blown out I packed us all up and headed back home. I put you down for a nap then called nana to let her know I was not gonna be able to hang out like we had planned. She must have heard the pain in my voice and made plans to pick you and and keep you for the rest of the weekend.. Yes, I said weekend! This was your first sleepover and boy was it needed... It's a common theme in our lives and in this blog, but gotta say it again, Our nana rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment