Saturday, September 29, 2012

Letter to Paige

Dear, Precious little Paige

Today you are 23 months old!  That means in just one short month you will be 2!  Just the thought makes me want to carry you around on my hip everyday so I don't miss a giggle, new word, cry, or moment of joy!.  You are such a little ray of sunshine and you make me laugh everyday.  You have this infectious little giggle that I can't get enough of.  In fact, I have a clip of that giggle on my phone and I listen to it almost everyday.  It's beautiful!  You are talking so much these days and repeat everything you hear.  Most common phrases out of your mouth are, "no mama", "my dada", "I do it", "I hold it", "I help" and "my, towel, blanket, car, cup..etc".  You are adventurous and love to climb and find things that are "not for Paige".  You keep me on my toes little one!  You are a dada's girl without a doubt.  I'm convinced that it's only because he carries sweet tarts in his back pocket;)! You love to "dress" yourself, play with your baby doll "SueSee" (suzy), steal toys from your bubba, do puzzles, paint and color, and follow dada around like his shadow.  You can count to 2, and say your ABCs' all the way to 'C'! You are a pro at riding your tricycle already which mama is not sure she is quite ready for. I continue to try and give you cute hair-dos even though most the time you pull out any bow or hair tie within minutes.  You have had skinned up knees for at least the last year because you are just ready and on the go all of the time. Like most months, I'm sure this one will fly by and I will find myself wondering where the time went.  So my sweet baby girl, I ask that you forget all about dada just this month and give mama all of your attention.  I'm gonna need it! 

With all of my Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment