Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rockin shoes for the first time!

Today was the first day the babies wore shoes.  Hard to believe that for the first 10.5 months of their life they haven't had more than a sock on their tiny little feet!  If I had my way they would be barefoot for the next several years. It just seems more comfy..  I thought there would be much more protest, especially from little Owen but they were both surprisingly accepting of their new attire.  Granny wanted to buy them their first pair of shoes but let me pick them out.  I shocked myself when I choose matching white shoes.  I could have gone for something a little more flashy but I really liked how the simple white ones looked..  Viola said today when I picked them up, "they look like little cheerleaders".. 

No comments:

Post a Comment