Friday, July 22, 2011

Nana's pre-bday celebration!

The trip to Taos was a success and I have to say the babies did a fabulous job of traveling.  To Taos there was some crying in the last 30 minutes but being a quite dirt road Nana rescued Paige from the seat and she was happier for it. 

Jenny and Isaac were sweet enough to come watch the babies on Saturday so Dan and I could both go rafting with the family.  Nana will be turning 60 next month and this was on her bucket list so it was great to share this experience with her.  We are a lucky bunch to have such a wonderful Nana!

The cabin was nice and I even got to enjoy the hot tub twice.  Owen had two difficult nights making sleep for Daddy and I a little less than we are use to but we adjusted well.  On Friday Dan and I headed out with the babies and hit the grocery store, then lunch and a neat little pizza place. We sat on the patio and truth be told I was a little nervous because we haven't ate out much with the babies, especially now that they are alert.  We all did pretty well and we even got to eat our entire lunch which I know in the future may be challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment