Thursday, March 24, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

It has been a very full Spring Break and we still have three days that are sure to be just as eventful as the week has already been.  Started out with a visit from Julie, Rocky and the kids on Friday evening.  Saturday Ross and Rocky headed out to hunt Orax and I woke up feeling awful.  Dan and Julie talked me into going to urgent care where I was told I had strep and was given antibiotics.  Lucky for us my sis was here and I was able to spend the entire day in bed resting up...  Was not easy to not love on my babies.

Sunday I was feeling better and was able to enjoy the day..  We spent a lot of time outside. Dan did some yard work and Julie, Jalie and I just enjoyed hanging out with the babies in the warm weather.

Monday I headed to Cbad with babies in tow.  We just got back today (thursday) and it's nice to be home but I'm gonna miss being with my sis.  I helped her with her massive laundry pile, we organized her closet, made hair bows, irrigated her land, attempted to teach Jalie to ride a bike, ate naughty cbad food, and played lots with our beautiful babies.   Looking forward to the summer and spending a little more time there...

Tomorrow Uncle Jon and Papaw get here.  Jon will be doing the half death march and Papaw is coming to cheer him on and help out next week when Dan heads to Phoenix for work.  Busy little bees we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment