Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 1st Valentines Day Babies!


First day of daycare and Valentine's Day.. What a combo! Luckly we are not big on celebrating this day so it's not like being bummed about leaving the babies at daycare also ruined Valentines for us. Dropping the babies was the worst part of it all. I of course cried and had to compose myself before going into work. I lasted a few hours then went to check on them. They were both in their cribs just hangning out and seemed to be doing just fine without me... At the end of the work day I rushed there and was able to get the babies home for their 4 oclock bottle.. I hope to accomplish this on most days. I want to be the one to feed them as much as possible.

When I was leaving the ladies at the day care reminded me to check their boxes. Both had Valentine Boxes with cards plus several baggies full of treats (cheetos, jello, candy, cupcakes).. ???? I thought it was a little funny but sweet, I'm sure they intended the treat for us anyway:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment